• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bournemouth 1-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

Didn't see anything, but points aside, the most pleasing thing with a few obvious gaps is that we seem to have some decent depth in the squad. I hope in January we take the opportunity to build on this rather than settle

Didn't see anything, but points aside, the most pleasing thing with a few obvious gaps is that we seem to have some decent depth in the squad. I hope in January we take the opportunity to build on this rather than settle
..and hang onto Neto!

He won’t leave in January. I think he still has a pretty decent amount to run on his contract.

I don't think we have much depth in the squad.

If like to see us add at least one wide forward (preferably left sided) and I'd sell all of our CB's tomorrow and replace them. RWB/ RB is desperately short on depth as Doc is really shit.

We've got good depth at midfield and that's about it.

I don't trust the owners at all not to sell him.

He's the only asset we have left that's worth any significant money.
Teams don't have the FFP headroom to make massive signings in January. Arsenal definitely don't, they couldn't afford (on paper) to sign Raya properly in the summer.

Also while we're in a decent position all things considered there's no way we're going to be essentially safe by Christmas.

I don't expect him to be here next season.

Hwang is scoring enough to buff his value quite significantly as well

I don't understand the criticism of Hwang for apparently "going down too easy". He had his legs swiped away from under him! He didn't have a choice how he went down, that's why he was so upset with the challenge.

I'd prefer a game where Hwang just laughed at him rather than threw himself to the ground. That game has long gone though, he did the correct thing, just as MGW did a few weeks ago against Rodri

Not sure if it’s been mentioned in the thread but for the winner I thought that Hwangs ball to Sasa was very good. He’s showing an all round game that seemed alien to him (and us) a few months ago.

By my calculations I think this win took us to 400 all time Premier League points

Back