• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bring it on....

I once told Rob Edwards to get a red card in the BCD if things were not going well..."just hammer the fuckers"

In my defence it was a free bar at a meal for the people who sponsored the players during a season. Was a guest with Barry from London Wolves and was trying to keep up with his drinking.

Day was already an odd one as he had actually sponsored Ndah but he missed the meal due to injury and Rob stepped in. Odd pictures of Rob presenting us with George's shirt (George was down in London essentially being told his career was over).

Later that day Barry was so drunk he didn't even notice when he knocked his pint over and the waiter in the Indian restuarant, with perfect comedy timing, walked by and slipped in said spillage and his many plates full of food went everywhere.

Great day...now what was we all talking about again?
Just read that in the style in a Ronnie Corbett monologue for my own entertainment.

CC02128B-1133-47AF-84CC-AF02852B9EB2.jpeg

This thread is already at 7 pages in less than an hour and tedious enough. Can we not clog it up with contentious Meghan stuff please.
Tedious, perhaps, but I did learn what kind of birdie is on the Albion badge so worth it.

What actions are those exactly then?

Must be egregious stuff to illicit such a negative response. Perhaps you could list them?
I'll have a pop...

She has been accused of bullying her staff with several of them leaving employment because of her actions. Interestingly, she has accused the Palace of the same. People in glass houses eh?

She has a victim mentality as seen in the interviews on TV with Prince Charming.

She plays the race card. Badly.

She has links to Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. Accepting gifts from him.

I'll have a pop...

She has been accused of bullying her staff with several of them leaving employment because of her actions. Interestingly, she has accused the Palace of the same. People in glass houses eh?

She has a victim mentality as seen in the interviews on TV with Prince Charming.

She plays the race card. Badly.

She has links to Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. Accepting gifts from him.
Other then that I bet you wouldn't kick her out of bed.

I still can’t believe they still sing that fucking stupid Psalm 23.

I actually think Wolverhampton would need a day of mourning on Wednesday if we lose Tuesday.

Bostin tie if it happens. Small matter of Brentford to negotiate though before I get too excited...

Childish is the word you are looking for. He probably has a bumper sticker with a cartoon wolves fan pissing on an albion shirt and thinks it’s the greatest comedy since Blazing Saddles
If he was American he'd have those bull testicles dangling from his tailgate.

Back