• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burnley 1 - Wolves 1 a much better performance verdict thread

Parkins left foot

'Quirk's Gay Game Winner'
Reaction score
Decent composed performance against the league leaders

Didn't give them much opportunity & deserved to get something from that

No way of telling who was MOTM for us from the commentary - lack a clinical finisher but we were competative & not exposed

Happy with that, especially going a goal down to pick ourselves up and nick a point at the end.

Sounds like a decent performance too, maybe the pressures off and we can just start enjoying ourselves out there.

Bloody good point that. Hard-fought and by the sounds of it thoroughly deserved.

Sounded as if Wallace had a good game.

Great point against a decent side. I can't help but think we are so much more solid now Hause is back. Wallace seems to have 0lay ed a part and Byrnes super sub assist will do him no harm. Graham on the left and that starting team doesn't look so bad. Would still like to see Mcdonald in there for Saville or Coady.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

I think we have seen the last of McDonald. And rightly so for his appalling efforts lately.

We desperately need Dicko back..i was semi happy to see saville and coady today because of a decent attacking formation and playing the league leaders away...good game from us

Better side by the sounds of things, promising performance looking forward to next season.

Wallace injured for a few weeks according to KJ! Bloody standard for this season!

Good point and nice to see us pull back a goal deficit.

Another player injured is extremely annoying, really pleased with the point. Sounded competitive which is even more pleasing.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Ha! Had no idea we equalised!

Great to see Danny attack that ball for our goal. Vokes also strong for theirs. Hard to gauge via radio comms but lets hope something can develop going into next season. A top six place should have been well within our capabilities but I'm still puzzled why we spend £3M on a player then bench him. I doubt there will be much £££ for KJ next season.

Sounded like Helan played well again, and also Doherty! He has been a revelation in the last few weeks

Good away point. I have few issues with a more defensive mindset away from home although that said we seemed to be the better side especially after the break and the stats / shots are in our favour. Its at home when we set up and play mind numbing boring stuff that I want us to improve. But I will take the deserved point ,I am not whinging..... one swallow however does not a summer make

Jack Price MOTM.

Much better performance, really pleased with them today. Only one word to describe Doherty's performance today; Elegant. :icon_lol:

Coady, Saville & Helan not great but no reason to complain. Zyro tried hard and had some good touches/passes but he's permanently offside. Doesn't know the position.

Jack Price MOTM.

Much better performance, really pleased with them today. Only one word to describe Doherty's performance today; Elegant. :icon_lol:

Coady, Saville & Helan not great but no reason to complain. Zyro tried hard and had some good touches/passes but he's permanently offside. Doesn't know the position.

Then again he's not really a centre forward whatever Kenny thinks/says

Then again he's not really a centre forward whatever Kenny thinks/says

Exactly. He looked class when he picked the ball up deep. Running the line or fighting for long balls he doesn't have a clue. He either needs to learn fast or we need to play him off Mason/Dicko as a #10.

I think in a fluid position it's less of a concern

Not really fluid though. Helan & Wallace swapped wings a few times but Zyro played up top. Don't get me wrong, I think he's class but he's just not a #9.

The boys look happy after the late equaliser...

equaliser.jpg

Back