• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff 0-1 Wolves: Verdict Thread

Cheers Edgmondwolf, nice to hear a verdict report on the verdict thread, sounds like you had a great day

Cheers. Very rare I make an away game these days so I do like to hear from those that are there.

I also sneakily look at WS10's reports on MolMix. He gives a very comprehensive description of the match and it is a good read.

WS10's reports are shit hot,

Cheers Edgmondwolf, nice to hear a verdict report on the verdict thread, sounds like you had a great day

It was a fantastic day out, the Telford Wolves crowd are a good bunch of guys, go with my son to the away matches whenever we can....in fact they take him if I am at work!!

I will try and put up a report of the Bournemouth match tomorrow

WS10's reports are shit hot,

They seem very fair. No gold-tinted glasses, calls a spade a spade.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the Bournemouth game. Hopefully we are toasting three more points by ten tomorrow night.

Fair number of us from on here swelling the crowd at Bournemouth then - have my ticket & I know Penk is down with a group. Sure that there will be others. Will also put up a report when back home.

Looking for retribution from the home game tomorrow night!

I would love to be there. I miss the away days, they are brilliant. The year we went up under Mick I think I did something like 42 of the 46 games and I loved charging round the country following the team. Just not as practical for me now though #sadface.

One of the few I can do from down here (particularly when they are midweek evening games) - got to Brentford, but the Charlton & Fulham games were at times I could not do.

Costs enough in time & £ to get to a home game, so an away further north isn't on

Got my ticket, can not wait. Should be a good atmosphere

It may not be a big ground but I expect the roof to be coming off it. I assume Bournemouth have sold out the home spots?

It may not be a big ground but I expect the roof to be coming off it. I assume Bournemouth have sold out the home spots?

Indicating tickets still on sale though cannot buy online off their main site - could well be like ours that you can only do in person this close to the game

Back