• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff (A)

Nando

PTG Cup Winner 2013
Reaction score
Anybody going down on Saturday?

Tempted to go along on my todd as the tickets aren't too expensive and trains are cheap.

Sadly not as the wife has decided that we're off to see her parents that weekend...

Tickets sorted for this.

Doesn't sound like it will be a massive turnout - but it's a cheap away day for me and there's some good drinking spots in Cardiff.

Graham and Enobakhare in the squad.

Martinez sounds likely to keep his place judging by KJ's comments.

Tickets sorted for this.

Doesn't sound like it will be a massive turnout - but it's a cheap away day for me and there's some good drinking spots in Cardiff.

Doesn't appear to be much interest in the build up thread either. As for drinking, if you end up by the castle, pop into to Rummer Tavern for some decent beer.:pint2:

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 14 secs15 seconds ago

TICKETS | There will be no pay on the day available at Cardiff 2moro. Tickets available from Molineux until 2pm today

Doesn't appear to be much interest in the build up thread either. As for drinking, if you end up by the castle, pop into to Rummer Tavern for some decent beer.:pint2:

Excellent. Thanks for the tip - I was just doing some research on the best pubs!

Excellent. Thanks for the tip - I was just doing some research on the best pubs!

As always, there's The Yard which can be half decent (near the station, think I've said that one before) and there's a few Weatherspoons nearby such as the Prince of Wales and the Great Western. The Corner House is a bit further down the passageway by the Yard which can be decent too. Zero Degrees - which is near the millenium stadium on the high street side - is a pizza restaurant with its own microbrewery, so you can't go wrong there.

There's numerous bars too which I don't know as well as I should.

I've been in The Yard a few times before - will probably be going back again.

We've got a Zero Degrees in Bristol but nobody seems to rate it that much.

Brewdog is vastly overpriced.

Cheers! Now I know where our research group is having their next outing...

Mikkeller tap takeover next Thursday

:fistpump:

(I'll stop hijacking a football thread with propaganda now)

Does The Yard sell milkshake? If they do, does it bring all the boys there?

I'm going to go against the grain here and say we should stick with the rhombus for this game. The first half hour on Wednesday we played some of the best football I've seen under Kenny Jackett and even once the game had turned we created chances on the break. I think a few individual errors, poor personal performances and a shocking half time sub had more to do with us losing our grip on the game than QPR 'figuring us out'. It was far from perfect but there were some big positives to work on.

Martinez

Iorfa Stearman Hause Golbourne

McDonald Coady

van La Parra Edwards

Afobe Dicko​

Back