• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Charlton (A) build up 28/12

Lycan

Proud Resident of Coventry
Reaction score
Way too early for this one but I've booked trains down to Kings X for this one (arrive 11:52) and wasn't sure what the best way to get to The Valley was. Any London based Wulfs have any advice?

Anybody else going to this game? Where's best to drink pre/post game?

The Market Porter at London Bridge is a decent watering hole. There are quite a few options around London Bridge tbf. The Antegallican Hotel on Woolwich Road, Charlton is a favourite pre-match away fan haunt, but the beer is shite.

Way too early for this one but I've booked trains down to Kings X for this one (arrive 11:52) and wasn't sure what the best way to get to The Valley was. Any London based Wulfs have any advice?

Anybody else going to this game? Where's best to drink pre/post game?

I think I'm going to this one, not sure if you might be best getting a drink in London Bridge, as you can get train from there to Charlton railway station

You can if you change at Peckham Rye and then Lewisham.

Think London Bridge station is a no go on this day so I've been told to get to Charlton via Victoria from Euston.

Just all round rubbish from the Londoner then :D

Yep. Just checked about London Bridge. Quick transfer to Elephant & Castle then!

About 1,400 sold, pay on the day £22 and £1 u18....

Do we have to?

Almost certainly the same XI since we blagged a win. Cant wait.

Hopefully this game will be as entertaining as the last time I was at The Valley.

Matchday. Buzzing for this now. 2-0 Wolves (Afobe, Sigurdarson).

Always look forward to games I go to but preparing myself for a dull affair...

I think it will be the same team, except possibly Price in for any of the midfielders. I would prefer that to be Edwards as he looked absolutely spent by the end of the Reading game.

Doubt Siggy will even be on the bench!

Lets hope for another 3 points. Time to blow my bottom three theory out of the water please guys. Dont let this be another Bolton or Bristol City

Any kind of win thanks, just to create some breathing space.

Yep just want 3 points to start to put bed any worries of the drop.

We were just gunna get the tube to north grenwich.

Back