• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea 2-4 Wolves: Verdict Thread

Don’t forget Silvio…
Swoon

TRJZ57TXUBHW7EPBKAN6WPEQ64.jpg

Played vs Leeds in Zenga's last game (scored an OG but it was Doherty's fault, the silly fat wanker)

Played vs PNE in Lambert's last game, he and Jordan Graham looked a dream linking up down the left

Yeah. Barely in any matchday squads too.

Weird he played two of the last 3 under Lambert

Ola John also played in that Leeds game. What a day to be alive.

Only thing I can really remember on that game the whistle went for FT and it was an instant thought of "he is getting sacked now"

Only thing I can really remember on that game the whistle went for FT and it was an instant thought of "he is getting sacked now"
I moved my seat to the Steve Bull Upper for that game as I took my Dad and my brother. You and I were messaging saying he was gone once it went 0-1. Doing his usual bawling from the touchline with Sinister Andrea Butti lurking in the dugout and the players were just ignoring him.

I moved my seat to the Steve Bull Upper for that game as I took my Dad and my brother. You and I were messaging saying he was gone once it went 0-1. Doing his usual bawling from the touchline with Sinister Andrea Butti lurking in the dugout and the players were just ignoring him.
Of all the odd stuff at Wolves this has to be in the Top tier of oddness.

We'd also offered Marco Silva the job if he wanted it, weeks before Zenga actually left. He hemmed and hawed a bit then said no.

I remember a few months after they left Butti was spotted back in Wolves lunching at Fiume (I think), I commented on a post on Molineux Mix about it and then he (Butti) started private messaging me in Italian on Instagram initially about his Oakley sunglasses which indicated he was reading the thread on there!

We'd also offered Marco Silva the job if he wanted it, weeks before Zenga actually left. He hemmed and hawed a bit then said no.
Twice we tried for him I think but wouldn't walk away from his jobs or something

Twice we tried for him I think but wouldn't walk away from his jobs or something
He was unemployed at the time, had left Olympiacos after falling out with Giant Heid

Went to Hull in the January of that season

Refused to play Edwards for 100% of every game regardless of score or performance I reckon.

Back