• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crusaders (A) 2nd Leg Build up and Matchday Thread

Dublin Drummer Wolf

Reaction score
Crusaders tickets arrived today, booked half day off work, absolutely buzzing my tits off for Thursday!

Hope the stadium is not segregated, so we can wander over to the Wolves fans, like at Bray or Bohemians

Crusaders tickets arrived today, booked half day off work, absolutely buzzing my tits off for Thursday!

Hope the stadium is not segregated, so we can wander over to the Wolves fans, like at Bray or Bohemians

Think UEFA games require segratated areas

Change the thread title if we're not having a new one for Thursday?

it's still the build up. I am sure it will get changed on the day

Don’t know if this at all means anything, but Wolves posted a video of Jota scoring. Bennett was playing defense alongside Miranda, Ruddy, and Perry in midfield. Thought possibly might mean Vallejo was playing with the first XI in Bennett’s place, but couldn’t really see enough to determine if they were divided that way.

Don’t know if this at all means anything, but Wolves posted a video of Jota scoring. Bennett was playing defense alongside Miranda, Ruddy, and Perry in midfield. Thought possibly might mean Vallejo was playing with the first XI in Bennett’s place, but couldn’t really see enough to determine if they were divided that way.

John Ruddy playing in midfield? I hope that's not a secret plan to unlock the Crusaders defence. :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

John Ruddy playing in midfield? I hope that's not a secret plan to unlock the Crusaders defence. :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Got an assist vs Bolton a couple of years ago. Dave Edwards used to average about one a season too and he played every game in midfield.

After viewing further video, definitely looks this way. He’s alongside Coady and Boly with at least Moutinho, Jonny and Jota on his side as well. I reckon we’ll see him start Thursday.

Didn't Ruddy assist Jota last season? Or was it the champ

Home end will be mainly Wolves by the looks of things anyway.

Dave Edward's to Moutinho in midfield. Sometimes it's worth checking how far we've progressed.

Anybody fancy The Cleveland. I assume they will be showing it?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Would love to but not an option this week. Squeeze is away on bizz all week in Cologne so I need to dog sit and try and avoid the kids killing each other.

Not too bothered about Vallejo starting. I doubt we'll see much of him in action against Crusaders.

As the EL is our pre season, realistically the two new guys, Raul and Saiss have to play. Bennett, Neves, MGW and Jota won't would be my guess unless Cutrone isn't ready

Back