• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cycling Thread

I don't think the sporting world will accept this at all.

No, but every media outlet will be offering him $$ to be interviewed. No doubt a book on his "shame" will raise him more $$

That was the bloke who was going to blow the whistle and then went on a break in a TDF stage, which Armstrong immediately chased down, and he had a word in his ear to the tune of "I will break you" wasn't it? This $#@!er isn't contrite at all. I don't think the sporting world will accept this at all.

Simeoni wasn't it? I think he was testifying against Ferrari, Lance's "doctor".

obviously all this is stage managed and thought through. Nothing will be done without the advice from a team of expensive PR companies and lawyers. i think we're right to be cynical given only a few months ago he was accusing USADA of a witchhunt and bullying tactics.

Cyclists used PED's and he was no different in that sense, you needed assistance to compete and create the "level playing field" he mentioned.

What he still denies is the bit that I dislike him for and why I consider him different to other dopers, his coercion in getting team mates 'on the program'.

He basically went out to & (and did) systimatically destroy anybody who would stand in his way/expose him wether they be team mates, rival riders, jounalists or medical/back up staff and he doesnt appear very contrite over that.

He basically went out to & (and did) systimatically destroy anybody who would stand in his way/expose him wether they be team mates, rival riders, jounalists or medical/back up staff and he doesnt appear very contrite over that.

Interesting that he admitted bullying and harassing those that didn't share his ideal, yet denied 'forcing' team mates to dope.

Surely the two aren't too far removed?

250252_421346594608978_1831344928_n.jpg

What a great race by Wiggins & Cavendish to win Gold in the Madison.

Back