• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cycling Thread

From Distant Shores

Forever Jesus Sanjuan
Reaction score
I thought that Le Tour deserved it's own thread rather than being the fag end of Il Giro.

If Wiggo doesn't win I'm blaming Morgan, Moxley and StrawBreaker.

Just an precession of lycra clad drugs cheats. Should be in general chatter, not other sports.

nibble nibble?

Cav fell off his bike close to the finish on Wednesday. Hopefully, he'll be okay for tomorrow.

Hopefully it was an accident rather than the other teams feeling that the only way to stop him on the flat is to fall in front of him.

Last edited:
This crash today is playing beautifully into Wiggins' hands. Schleck, Valverde, Hejsadal are all going to lose a fair bit of time today.

My first stage today after a week in sunny Portugal :)

Fear it's all over for Cavendish after getting held up today.

With Wiggins keeping his nose clean Sky should ride for yellow, it's possibly his best chance to get it.

Save Cavendish for the Olympics...

This crash today is playing beautifully into Wiggins' hands. Schleck, Valverde, Hejsadal are all going to lose a fair bit of time today.

Hesjesdal had to abandon. This tour is turning into a war of attrition. Hope there won't be any more bad crashes.

media

media

Aw0B3A8CEAIIURw.jpg:large

Awz2veDCIAE6h33.jpg:large

media

Aw3fT4YCEAAwJY6.jpg:large

Fantastic work from Sky, shelled a few out there...

(nice pics GW)

Last edited:
Cadel v Bradley is going to be fucking awesome in the mountains

Just watched the re-run of the finishing climb yesterday. Sky were staggering - totally blew the race to pieces.

Another great ride by Wiggins and Froome today. Survived Nibali and Evans trying to have a dig on the last descent.

Also, big thumbs up to Thibault Pinot in winning the stage with his breakaway. Excellent stuff.

Another great ride by Wiggins and Froome today. Survived Nibali and Evans trying to have a dig on the last descent.

Also, big thumbs up to Thibault Pinot in winning the stage with his breakaway. Excellent stuff.

Think having Froome riding so well as shotgun to him may well be the deciding factor in seeing off Evans when he does put in some serious attacks, he would be a serious contender himself if he wasnt Wigigns teammate. That display on saturday by Sky was really laying down a marker to the other teams.

Wiggins and Froome blasting away the field in the time trial. I hope that they can both keep the pace going.

Back