• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Dean Watch.

Looked like his team played very well...seeing as almost every highlight on FLS was Colchester hitting the post. Should have stuffed them. Oh how I would have laughed.

You won't be laughing when Dean has his Crawley team playing Barcelona in the champions league.

Did he get FIFA 15 for Christmas then?

How long before Deano tells someone to play on with a broken leg 'cos he has "all summer to get over it." Had forgotten that gem...

I did like this bit about the 0-0 draw with Colchester

“Considering the side we had out I consider that one of my best results in management,” said Dean.

I suppose on reflection he is probably right...

I did like this bit about the 0-0 draw with Colchester

“Considering the side we had out I consider that one of my best results in management,” said Dean.

I suppose on reflection he is probably right...

Lucky to get nil as they say

eb201185db72d7d85f6d5d1b2cafa8ec.jpg

What a twat.

The bloke is deluded. He really thinks it was everyone else's fault. He was so far out of his depth and as for being a PL manager? Do me a favour!

In the article Dean says he was the fourth manager at Molineux that season. I thought he was the second, he took over from Solbakken, but hadn't he been there since the summer?

Wehn mentioning that he got Doncaster promoted the dickhead fails to say it was him who relegated them in the first place

In the article Dean says he was the fourth manager at Molineux that season. I thought he was the second, he took over from Solbakken, but hadn't he been there since the summer?

Yes, he's bullshitting.

And, 3 and a half months? Honestly, I have no idea why I even read that. It just made me angry

So glad he sorted the mess out at Wrexham. They are flying now compared to where they were when he pitched up.

Also I'm pretty damn sure that players were offered to this managerial genius, who turned them down and signed absolute shite like kaspars gorrks.

Wehn mentioning that he got Doncaster promoted the dickhead fails to say it was him who relegated them in the first place

He didn't get them promoted either. If Palace stay up this season I doubt many will be giving partial credit to Warnock.

Back