• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Dean Watch.

To any other manager, blowing a 2 goal lead would be completely unacceptable. To Dean, it's a point gained.

Nah, it's "the more he talk(s) about it" - basically he's openly admitting he's just deluding himself into believing what comes out of his mouth

Transfer window has been open for a week as well, no? Or are Crawley subject to their own special window and therefore have been unable to sign a keeper? Can't be a funding issue as they signed Darren Ward this week, money is there to sign players. Can't be a worldwide shortage of keepers either, pretty much every club above Crawley in the pyramid bar perhaps Blackpool will have at least one keeper that they'll happily lend out as they are playing 0 minutes and don't even get on the bench. Signing an emergency stop gap keeper is the easiest signing anyone will ever have to make.

Flatt is available for loan one would suspect :sneaky:

Disclaimer; I pray to god Flatt doesn't ever come close to playing for a saunders (spits) team.

Dean Saunders said:
The fourth official put the board up with five minutes extra and played 96 minutes.

- Dean on the MK Dons equaliser.

Obviously doesn't understand what the word minimum means.

Dean has found his man,Evandro Rachoni De Lima. :)

Made his debut last night in the Sussex Senior Cup v Whitehawk. Not a great game though as Whitehawk won 6-1

Made his debut last night in the Sussex Senior Cup v Whitehawk. Not a great game though as Whitehawk won 6-1

Dean probably put a midfielder in goal and Evandro in midfield.You know...with a name like that blah blah :)

Here's a review of Crawley Town's encounter with that footballing behemoth Whitehawk:

Crawley Town fan said:
Just got back. I've seen some pathetic displays in the last 25 years but that was up there with the best of them.

To be honest we were lucky to lose 6-1. Totally outclassed in every aspect of the game.

Sadly this really laid bare the disaster that John Gregory was at Crawley. Bawling, Richefond, O'Connor, Banya, Young should all be called in tomorrow, given their money and told never to come back. A disgrace to the shirt. No effort, commitment, nothing. Anderson was like a rabbit in the headlights and please don't let Fletcher anywhere near the club again.

Felt sorry for the keeper who was totally exposed by a central defence containing Walsh and Bradley and had no chance with any of the goals apart from one pen he gave away.

What on earth was Walsh thinking about for the red card. The last thing you need in these games is unnecessary yellows (Bradley) and reds.

I can't think of anything positive to say tonight, I feel totally cheated having travelled down there and paid £12 to see that garbage. DS needs to take full responsibility for this dross.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

I used to play football when I was younger on the street with Bawling! (his name is Bobson) :icon_lol:

Was at Watford until last year, played against him a couple of times for the development side I was in.

Bobson Bawling? You can't be serious?

Dead serious! He was a winger at Watford and Saunders played him right back in his first game..

Mr and Mrs Bawling are brilliant

All the good names were taken I suppose.

Deans dynamo's go to high flying Rochdale on Saturday. Dean says he he will have two new players on board by then. Will one be a goalkeeper?

Deano FFS are you still this cocky and lacking what it takes to manage...know what humble means?

Dean's dynamos did not quite get the result they wanted at Rochdale, but there again Rome wasn't built in a day.

Nothing changes in Dean's world does it?

"You look at the scoreline and it looks like we've been battered but it didn't tell the true story.
"We've had three great chances at 2-1 and we could've got away with a draw. Izale McLeod, Matt Harrold and Marvin Elliott all missed an open goal.
"We might have gone on and won the game, daftly enough. At least the players didn't cave in.
"I've got a bit of work to do. I've got another week's training with the players and we'll only get better.

Shots on target was 10-2 in Rochdale's favour.

Back