• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Dean Watch.

Saunders was a fucking wanker. I'll never forget that cold night game at Barnsley when our capitulation was entirely his fault, or when he decided to go 3-5-2 against Cardiff and nobody knew where they were supposed to be. It's a good thing he didn't sign any players - just think of the dross he could've lumbered us with.

Kaspars Gorkss on £25k per week! My word...

What I don't understand is why is he a god to the media?

I guess his image involves the cheeky chappy type, which some sections of the media tend to love.

Not necessarily any sections of the media that deserve any attention or credit whatsoever, mind. See: The Sun.

Saunders is completely deluded and the sad thing about him getting any media attention at all is that some people out there will actually believe the shite he spouts.

I can't imagine Wolves will too impressed if he continues to spread these lies in the press.

I daresay Wolves won't give a fuck.

I daresay Wolves won't give a fuck.

Indeed, and I'm puzzled as to why so many posters on here seem to give a fuck?

I can't say I think about Saunders very often and really don't give a shit what happens to him at Crawley.

We've moved on.

Now without a keeper as they don't have a replacement on the bench.

He's really taught that keeper who's in goal all that he knows.....

Dean's post match comments:

Dean Saunders: Crawley interim manager on draw with MK Dons
"We've got one goalkeeper at the club which I find unbelievable really but we have one keeper at the club and I was hoping we could get through this game and next week I can address it.
"Matt Harrold has gone in goal - hero. All the players have done well today and I can't pick any of them out.
"All of them have battled and done everything I asked and the reaction from the supporters tells you everything and Crawley was like Crawley again. It was hostile and they definitely got us a result, so the more I talk about it I think it's a point gained."

Who is playing in goal for Crawley reserves, or under 18s then? Why has Deano not got a single academy keeper?

Transfer window has been open for a week as well, no? Or are Crawley subject to their own special window and therefore have been unable to sign a keeper? Can't be a funding issue as they signed Darren Ward this week, money is there to sign players. Can't be a worldwide shortage of keepers either, pretty much every club above Crawley in the pyramid bar perhaps Blackpool will have at least one keeper that they'll happily lend out as they are playing 0 minutes and don't even get on the bench. Signing an emergency stop gap keeper is the easiest signing anyone will ever have to make.

"All of them have battled and done everything I asked and the reaction from the supporters tells you everything and Crawley was like Crawley again. It was hostile and they definitely got us a result, so the more I talk about it I think it's a point gained."

To any other manager, blowing a 2 goal lead would be completely unacceptable. To Dean, it's a point gained.

Plus he is making out that the Crawley crowd was like millwall in about 1985!

Back