• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Dicko

Kenny

🤨
Staff member
Reaction score
Torn his anterior cruciate ligament

Out for 9 months

Gutted for him.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Well that's an absolute shitter.

Get well soon, Nouha.

awful news - I knew as soon as it happened but I was hoping i was wrong and it was just a strain.

Hopefully ALF and Afobe can develop a good understanding with Enobakhare providing some support

damn, thats shit...unlucky for the guy

Bad news but hardly unexpected. Le Fondre looked very good on Saturday though so hopefully he can fill the void.

Time for Bright and ALF to be the men.

Awful news, best wishes to Dicko. Looking forward to ALF stepping up to the plate.

Losing Dicko is blow but with ALF there its eased it considerably. I rate ALF way above Dicko as a goalscorer. Played in that area he's proven to score a wedge and now he gets a chance.

I could tell the way he was waving his arms around and covering his face that it was going to be serious.

That's the song fucked again, they better get a replacement that rhymes.

Not really as only the last name needs to rhyme really.

As someone who is currently recovering from an ACL injury myself, I can appreciate what he's going through. It sucks.

Really wish him the best with his recovery - but also hope ALF can now step up to the plate in Nouha's absence.

Awful news. Gutted for him but his absence brings opportunity for Bright and ALF to step up and stake a claim.

Terrible news for the lad. I wish him all the best for a full recovery.

Back