• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2020

Gary Lineker really gets on my tits with his grammar school funny funny humour. Is it just me?

what a save that was!

How can you score from there, unbelievable but an exciting finish

Beat Italy and you win this tournament. They have been good

They’ve beaten 3 of the worst teams in the tournament in the group stages and are struggling to get past Austria. They need Chiellini back and to start Chiesa(no idea why their best player doesn’t start) to have any hope against either Belgium or Portugal imo.

They’ve beaten 3 of the worst teams in the tournament in the group stages and are struggling to get past Austria. They need Chiellini back and to start Chiesa(no idea why their beat player doesn’t start) to have any hope against either Belgium or Portugal imo.
Agree on Chiesa,,and Chiellini

They’ve beaten 3 of the worst teams in the tournament in the group stages and are struggling to get past Austria. They need Chiellini back and to start Chiesa(no idea why their beat player doesn’t start) to have any hope against either Belgium or Portugal imo.
They would beat Portugal but it’s a toss up for Belgium 🇧🇪

yeah, maybe this is Belgiums year with their golden generation

Austria playing like this would stuff England. They have not been poor.

They’ve beaten 3 of the worst teams in the tournament in the group stages and are struggling to get past Austria. They need Chiellini back and to start Chiesa(no idea why their best player doesn’t start) to have any hope against either Belgium or Portugal imo.
Chiesa is excellent. Every game they've played I think he's been outstanding.

Acid test for this Italian side is in the QF, they struggled tonight against a well drilled Austria side.

Back