• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2020

Not sure Wales have worked out Vestergaard is absolutely massive. So hitting balls up to Moore will not work…

Wales have been shit. That’s don’t care any more. The day I am having I really don’t find football even vaguely relevant

It’s more dangerous than half the sendings off so yes - Red.

The sooner a rule comes in to stop things like that the better.

Wales have been a shambles since the 10th minute.

Stupid challenge.

No lack of effort from Wales but the gulf is huge. Its like when Watford played City in the Cup final.

Denmark have been good, Wales have 2 good players and neither of them did anywhere near enough.

Fuck off saunders you hypocritical arsehole, coming out he thought Wales would win today and the QF.
Now reverting the bench is full of championship players, well then don’t give it the big build up before hand you clown.

There was one point where Bale was more interested in sorting out his top knot than defending a throw in.

Fuck off saunders you hypocritical arsehole, coming out he thought Wales would win today and the QF.
Now reverting the bench is full of championship players, well then don’t give it the big build up before hand you clown.
Just on talksport. 'Are there any positives?'

Ward, Rodon, Bale, Ramsey, James, Moore, Allen all brilliant or outstanding apparently! It's a mystery how they've not made the quarters.

Just on talksport. 'Are there any positives?'

Ward, Rodon, Bale, Ramsey, James, Moore, Allen all brilliant or outstanding apparently! It's a mystery how they've not made the quarters.

Really they’ve played well in one game, I’d say a second round birth is bouncing against their glass ceiling.

Impressive start by Austria, trying to play some football and Italy haven't been able to push them back and pen them in as much as I expected

Just watched Robert Page post match interview. Hope to god that interview was done to protect the players. Some laughable comments, “we were dominating the first 25 meaning they had to change shape” well it was about 10 minutes and changing shape is good management unlike what you did when it was going wrong.
“Second should be given as a foul and it was unlucky the clearance from Neco went straight to their player, they’re 2 up by doing nothing”
Seriously get a grip the first goal is a great finish and you might want to concentrate on the non composure of your CH.
“The players didn’t deserve that” they completely lost their way after 10 minutes so that’s what happens.
Just Churlish and trying to make out the game was a lot closer than it was which it blatantly wasn’t.

Austria in front, it's sorta been coming in a very even game.

Or not looks offside.

Arnautovic the crazy man scores..he is a good footballer but so mad
Edit: ruled out by VAR

The longest VAR decision in the tournament so far...

Back