• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everton (H) - Monday Night Football (01/11/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a chance in hell Everton are that bad in the second half. Need to make sure we aren't satisfied already and keep the intensity up.

Everton have been so, so bad. Not sure I'd give a player more than 2/10 were I from the blue side of Liverpool.

Well, that's been a stuffing so far. Glad I've managed to watch this game.

Nice show tonight, so far. Let's hope we can keep it up and not be satisfied or complacent.

Lage even called out before the game the space in behind Everton's midfield.

I'd be really tempted to swap Trincao for Podence. Podence has the brain to really use that space well

Best we've played all season. Raul's goal was simply sublime.

I hope we dont try and sit on this lead, 2-0 is a dangerous scoreline, just ask Villa.
Yeah, agree with that. I don’t want us to drop the defensive line & to stop the intense pressing. Everton are abysmal and there’s more goals here if we want them.

On a separate note, it’s so odd that Sky have got Calvert-Lewin in the studio. It’s like Raul being in there watching us lose 2-0 and being asked to say how good a finish is against us. It’s weird.

Need to keep up the intensity and not drop too deep and we should be fine, the space should be there to pick them off and create chances still

It`s been a good all round performance, except for Sa who`s been anonymous. :)

sloppy passes now from us

It's good to have two decent options in both wide positions. We can bring both Traore and Podence on together and only use one sub slot.

It's good to have two decent options in both wide positions. We can bring both Traore and Podence on together and only use one sub slot.
either one of them you mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back