• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

[FA Cup 3rd Rnd] Liverpool 2-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

I mean he would have played it. Defenders don’t just leave balls into their box. If he leaves it and Salah isn’t there then a FB/Winger could get on to that from deep. Long story short, defenders don’t leave those.

He’s not forced into anything. He heads away a ball into the box unchallenged like defenders to all game. This has been the rule for as long as I can remember. Defenders just rarely fuck up so badly so it doesn’t happen.
Toti is forced into action by Salahs illegal positioning.

Toti is forced into action by Salahs illegal positioning.
You can think that. I think he heads it even if Salah isn’t there.

Next time a cross comes in to an offside Diego Costa (he lives offside) and it’s cleared to Neves who bangs it in the top corner I’m assuming we will think it should be disallowed because the defender only cleared it as Costa was there.

You can think that. I think he heads it even if Salah isn’t there.

Next time a cross comes in to an offside Diego Costa (he lives offside) and it’s cleared to Neves who bangs it in the top corner I’m assuming we will think it should be disallowed because the defender only cleared it as Costa was there.
If Salah isn't there then I think it runs harmlessly through to the keeper.

Just listened to talkSPORT Adrian Durham who isn’t always complimentary about us, Stuart Pearce and Jim Proudfoot basically the disallowed goal is an utter farce and we’ve been totally robbed.
The official who raised his flag is getting an easier ride than he should be he’s made an absolutely atrocious call which effectively changes the whole thing if he keeps the flag the goal stands.

How in fuck can you fairly host a match in a ground that only has VAR available in certain sections? It’s laughable.

Whatever, play like that every other game and we’ll be in the Premier League again next season. And that’s more important to me than the Cup this season

Just listened to talkSPORT Adrian Durham who isn’t always complimentary about us, Stuart Pearce and Jim Proudfoot basically the disallowed goal is an utter farce and we’ve been totally robbed.
The official who raised his flag is getting an easier ride than he should be he’s made an absolutely atrocious call which effectively changes the whole thing if he keeps the flag the goal stands.
Good, if a abit decision is made they should be held accountable and it not just ignored.

I'm over it.

We've proved we can go toe-to-toe with Liverpool even without our strongest XI. And we can prove it again in a week or so.

On to Forest.

How in fuck can you fairly host a match in a ground that only has VAR available in certain sections? It’s laughable.

Whatever, play like that every other game and we’ll be in the Premier League again next season. And that’s more important to me than the Cup this season

With this they need to explain more in fine detail as to why there’s a void in the one corner. Problem is it then becomes a system of hypocrisy.
Also were the on field officials aware that, that part of the ground has a blind spot?
This is the same system and stadium that concluded 3 years ago that Johnny was offside by the most minute margin.

The referee signalled the linesman to put the flag up. He was running back to the half way line. If that isn't corrupt I don't know what is.

3 years with VAR, over 100 games at the ground plus the millions spent on the system and now all of a sudden they find a blind spot!
Always felt when I heard people say big 6 get all the decisions was tin foil stuff but this sounds dodgy as fuck.

On that note when was the last time one of the big 6 got screwed over by a decision going against them versus a team outside the big 6

Back