• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup Third Round Draw

Trying to decide whether to train it or drive. Anyone got any experience of where to park down there?

Trying to decide whether to train it or drive. Anyone got any experience of where to park down there?

We'll be driving to Cockfosters parking up then tube it to Upton Park.

Tickets for the West Ham game sold out

Tremendous ,all things considered

It always amazes me the dedication of our fans to not only attend home games but travel away. Considering the costs and time involved it shows some serious dedication.

Given our current abject state even more so.

Jez missed the temperature of the Wolves support for the umpteenth time by not taking the full allocation

Any possibility there will be more allocated?

Glad I got them booked early Parkin...

Thanks for that offer Mike - the earliest I could have done it was yesterday & whilst my PC has been recovered & works is now seems to have developed Parkinson's & is clearly not well. Would have had trouble getting it done as it keeps freezing up. Worth you getting them when you did even if I have forego the OAP price as a result

When you look at our latest away followings and the shit turn outs at Molineux lately it is hardly a surprise.

Try looking at social media - including here instead. It was clear before the allocation came out that if the prices were reasonable we would have sold 5k. We still have a massive supporter base that on occasion will come out, it was bloody obvious that this was a game people were up for. That's not revisionist thinking if you look at my comment earlier on the thread. Also as we get 50% of the gate and they probably won't sell out it's money we could have earnt that he has thrown away

Oh I agree with you - but you can see the half-arsed justification for the stance. What gets my goat is allowing West Ham to seat fans in the extra allocation area. We should have been able to increase our allocation up to the 15% if needed.

Only just crept past the membership scheme date for booking, so 5K was achievable without doubt - annoying that we have not got what we could have sold. Will just have to make twice as much noise now

Back