• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup Third Round Draw

Can't say I'm mad keen on their owners and CEO. But as a club, I agree.

Lanzini ruled out for six weeks today so now that's him, Payet, Valencia and Sakho who will all almost certainly be missing for our game. But I still can't see us getting anything. Maybe if we had any identity to our playing style at all, but we don't.

Checking KUMB they are very pleased that they have drawn us as a cup game before the Boleyn goes, for exactly that reason.

Saw that too. Always had a soft spot for West Ham, tbf. This was a nice post on their forum -

A home game against Wolves in 1993 will go down as one of the most moving, poignant , emotional and heartwarming ever in the Boleyn Grounds history

To have the chance to host Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club and their magnificent supporters that day one more time at the old ground for me seems a very fitting draw for our club, the ground and the memories of that day and the man Bobby Moore

When does the time/date of the match get confirmed?

b58d31b979a7ebaafdb5927fdfed3e9f.jpg

£20 for season ticket holders. Well done Hammers superb pricing.

That is excellent pricing. I can see a very decent away following at that price point.

Good price, poor allocation for a ground that holds 35k, just over half of the usual 15% for the FA Cup

£25 for me, as a non STH? No thanks

Yeah I was hoping for cheaper than £25. Do we reckon that will get to general sale?

£25 for me, as a non STH? No thanks

I'm not sure why they feel the need to penalise the Non season ticket holders. There are probably many people that haven't got a season ticket that have gone away more then those that have. My for example have only been to 3 this season and I'm an away season ticket holder.

Probably because we have to offer the same as West Ham - and they want to make the tickets cheaper for their STHs.

There are quite a few concessions in there, but unless I'm mistaken 16 to 20 year old non-season ticket holders pay the full whack of £25?
It does look like an effort has been made to offer discounts where possible but this group seems to have slipped through.

You naturally focus on the categories that affect you, and having an 18 year old son in education I'm often shelling out full adult prices x2. Wolves have concessions up to 20 (I think) which makes home matches relatively good value, but away games have been known to require the sale of a kidney.

Definitely heading to this one regardless, hopefully I'll be able to stretch out the finances and he'll eventually get a job before the other one has to go.

Not expecting much in terms of a result, but unfortunately, not expecting too much in terms of a performance either!

Just under 2000 of the 3000 allocation sold so far.

Tickets bought for me and Parkin...Looking forward to this

Back