• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup

Well fuck it, you can only beat what's put in front of you.....

I'm going to go anyway.

At home to Chelsea isn't a terrible draw!! Hopefully we'll give them a decent game. We've nothing to lose.

Bah. Can't see us getting anything out of it but if he plays Alonso at LWB Helder will rip him apart, there's something.

Bloody hell. Probably the toughest team in the draw.

At least we should get on TV. Lower league home team against a giant after beating two Prem teams already. If we're not picked for TV I'll be disappointed.

Should be interesting! Two counter attacking sides. The lower ranked one at home with a thunder clap :)

On paper should be a good game to watch whatever the result :)

Bloody hell. Probably the toughest team in the draw.

At least we should get on TV. Lower league home team against a giant after beating two Prem teams already. If we're not picked for TV I'll be disappointed.

Arsenal v Sutton an absolute banker for TV.

Would look at what fixtures Chelsea have immediately after if I thought that they would really worry about that - with the squad they have doubt that they will need to

Still a home crowd with a full house, which I would expect, then who knows

BBC sort of HAVE to show Lincoln after their moan last round so that is two ties gone. Hopefully nobody chooses fucking Man United. But I bet they do.

I hope they ditch man u for once, who wanna see another wigan game

I'm happy enough, it'll be a great occasion, think we'll give em a game, depends how seriously they take it

Second hardest tie we could've asked for (behind Chelsea away). Would've fancied us against Man City or Arsenal as there's a chance we could hit them on the break like we did to Liverpool but Chelsea won't be stupid enough to fall for that, they're top class this year. At least it should be a sell out and a decent game, wish I could go.

Wolves have beaten them recently! They are the best team in England at the moment so we should play with no fear and take it to them. If we lose so be it but I can't see Lambert parking a bus

The Man U game should be nowhere near the live TV games...There are 5 ties that are much better

Back