• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fixtures..

The best scenario is we get someone like Barnet away and it's shown live on Sky to save the pain of attending, the clientele that attend these games can be enough to put anyone of.

Northerners muscling in again :icon_biggrin:

Yeovil, Exeter or Portsmouth away (in that order)

But of course Peter!
Dan, I love attending games but I am more interested in a day out in York on the booze which is why I'd like to get them ;)

Hear hear.
My last League Cup game was against Chelsea...

Same!

I just like getting to as many matches as possible, even if it is a shit cup game. A london game would mean I could. Also chance to see young players. Hause, Graham, o'Hanlon will all get opportunities I reckon

In the league cup an away game against one of sides in and around the Greater Manchester area would be just fine. I have relatives who live in Ancoats Lane in Manchester, so could kill two birds with one stone.

In the league cup an away game against one of sides in and around the Greater Manchester area would be just fine. I have relatives who live in Ancoats Lane in Manchester, so could kill two birds with one stone.

Not your favourite relatives then Frank?

Birmingham City vs Reading
Bolton Wanderers vs Cardiff City
Bristol City vs Leeds United
Derby County vs Brentford
Fulham vs Middlesbrough
Huddersfield Town vs Charlton Athletic
Ipswich Town vs Hull City
Milton Keynes Dons vs Burnley
Nottingham Forest vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
Preston North End vs Brighton & Hove Albion
Queens Park Rangers vs Sheffield Wednesday
Rotherhan United vs Blackburn Rovers

First round of fixtures leaked supposedly (could easily be someone making shit up). Would love another trip away at Forest but might be hard getting tickets again.

Oh christ you haven't fallen for that sh1t on FF have you..

It's on a couple of other forums as well but as I said, could easily be bullshit.

We can't play another seeded team anyway can we ?

Yep I think no one will have a clue until they're released otherwise someone in the FL will be getting a serious arse kicking.

If they are true can see Bristol City v Leeds being a bit of a mare for authorities on a warm August weekend.

We can't play another seeded team anyway can we ?

Oh right this is the League Cup thread. :icon_lol:

Supposedly the opening Champ fixtures which are due on Wednesday.

image.jpg
Someone posted this on FL Twitter account, looks like someone has far to much time on there hands.

Both Bristol teams are at home, therefore I'd say it's bollocks

Yep I think no one will have a clue until they're released otherwise someone in the FL will be getting a serious arse kicking.

There are always two sets of fixtures. The first ones are sent out to the clubs, and if there are any problems the clubs can ask for changes to be made. It is not unusual for the back up fixture list to be released as the fixture list. You would be surprised how many people do known the opening day fixtures, and while it is meant to be kept quiet, there is always the possibility of the fixtures being leaked.

Forest will not be at home that weekend. There is an ashes test at trent bridge.

Newport at home in the League Cup...
Someone new to lose to!

Yayyyy just realised it's while I'm on holiday, so I get to miss us lose at home to Newport

Wonder what our record is for the lowest home League Cup tie attendence.

Back