• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham (A) 27/11: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone coming down here for this, the weather has taken a real turn for the worse. Looks like rain all game long and 5°.

For anyone coming down here for this, the weather has taken a real turn for the worse. Looks like rain all game long and 5°.
Hmm. The vision I was buying into of enjoying a G&T on the terrace overlooking Old Father Thames in the balmy south, well, you’ve rather pissed on my treble cooked chips there. Also finding out I’m not well equipped for the cold when not able to wear any Wolves branded clobber.

Also finding out I’m not well equipped for the cold when not able to wear any Wolves branded clobber.
Classic Paddy memory there. 2007, Palace away. Neither of us know the area that well. But fortunately neither of us sound like we're from Wolverhampton, so we can get away with mingling with the home fans.

Me: "Right, I've found us a pub. Looks pretty good. But don't wear colours, because I've no idea what their policy is, I'm not exactly going to phone them up to find out and flag it in advance, and like fuck do I want to get there and get turned away, stuck in Croydon for hours with nothing to do".

Pad: "Ok".

Meet him at Waterloo and it's like a club shop clearance has exploded all over him. Good work man, glad I made that phone call.

Well it turns out my non Wolves hat and waterproof are yellow and black anyway. That said, if I’m getting battered in the posh end at Fulham I probably shouldn’t be allowed out of my house anymore, let alone to an away match.

Hwang is now the face of Wolves on NBC. Using him for the promo shots (Bobby Decordova-Reid gets the honor for Fulham; normally that goes to Ream, as you might expect).

Just got in from work, glad I'm not out this evening, one of those days of British weather that makes me reconsider emigrating - cold enough to be miserable, not cold enough to at least have the decency to snow.

Certainly seem like the kind of conditions that might be making Pablito regret becoming a plausible option to go outside in shorts at just this point in time.

Brilliant. First boozer I rock up at and it’s away fans only and I had a job on to convince them I was one. Jeff’s cheap phone charger finally came in handy as the only branded item on me.

Brilliant. First boozer I rock up at and it’s away fans only and I had a job on to convince them I was one. Jeff’s cheap phone charger finally came in handy as the only branded item on me.
I feel your pain, man. I'm from Wolverhampton(ish), honest

img[

Raul starts for them. Sad that this news is good news from our perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back