• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham (A) build up 29/9

Will the real Wolverhampton Wanderers please stand up and be counted at Fulham tonight.

Would give my left nut for a 1-0 Afobe tonight.

....better check the right one works first! I said 1 0 O'Hara in the prediction league

Both O'Hara and Stearman will no doubt play a blinder tonight.

Positives from the last two league games are a much tighter defence and the return of the Price/Macca combo in midfield. Get Benik back on form and the wingers flying and we'll have a chance of beating anyone on our day.

Afobe is so important to us now. He needs to step up. If not, drop him to give him a kick up the arse and try and spark him into a bit of form.

I've just checked Wolves vine of their arrival at Fulham, and from the numbers I saw, Bright, Hause, Le Fondre, Byrne, EEL, Ojo, Price, Iorfa, Wallace, McDonald, Afobe, Saville, Henry, Batth, Golbourne, Doherty have all gone.

I've just checked Wolves vine of their arrival at Fulham, and from the numbers I saw, Bright, Hause, Le Fondre, Byrne, EEL, Ojo, Price, Iorfa, Wallace, McDonald, Afobe, Saville, Henry, Batth, Golbourne, Doherty have all gone.

no G/K then ???

No keepers?

"Once retired there will be ample time"

True, but usually there is less money

Accurate, but that makes the more local away games a benefit as those are cheaper than home games for me.

Particularly London based teams as I can take advantage of free B&B from relatives living not too far out

Back