• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham (A) build up 29/9

Deutsch's team for me - back four and keeper is straightforward, as is centre mid - and I want Wallace and Byrne to get a run of games to see what we have, and get them used to the level.

Is Rowe injured? If not I would give him a shot at Left back for this one. Goldbourne has had three back to back stinkers for me.

Martinez

Iorfa Batth Hause Rowe (Doherty)

Henry Macdonald Price Ojo

Afobe

ALF

A 4-5-1- fluid to curb their attacking flair. QPR were ripped to shreds last week and lightening should not be allowed to strike twice.Price to hold in front of the back four. We could grind out a 0-0 here but realistically Fulham should beat us by 2 on current form

I wouldn't be surprised if Kenny Jackett used Hause at left back against Fulham because they do have excellent delivery to the back stick through Pringle and Husband. Fulham played very narrow last season but have opened their game up with good signings down both flanks this summer. The fullbacks linking and going beyond the wide midfield whenever possible.

Fulham looked quite useful against QPR, so I think we will be in for a very tough game. Whatever team is selected, we need to defend well, and be a bit quicker in our build up play. I think a draw would be a decent enough return from this game, which we certainly cannot afford to lose.

I'd go with DW's team. Ojo seems to make more of an impact from the bench than when he starts

Disagree with Frank. Would be disappointed with a point here. We need 6 points from these next 2 games going into the international break.

I'm in London tomorrow night but haven't decided if I should try to go to the game yet. Is anyone else bothering?

I'd go with DW's team. Ojo seems to make more of an impact from the bench than when he starts

Ojo was far better than Byrne on Sat. Would be a strange decision to go with Byrne.

Byrne hasn't started a game though, so I'd like to see what he can do from the beginning. Ojo has and been anonymous, whereas he has come off the bench against both Charlton and Preston and made an impact

Disagree with Frank. Would be disappointed with a point here. We need 6 points from these next 2 games going into the international break.

I am hoping that we win, and feel confident that we will. But Fulham are a decent side, and they took QPR to the cleaners the other day.

I am hoping that we win, and feel confident that we will. But Fulham are a decent side, and they took QPR to the cleaners the other day.

Who are you and what have you done with Frank?! It doesn't look right, you not predicting a 3-0 win for wolves ;)

Think I'm going to this now. Not sure I ever understand people who act like it's a chore to go to games, I definitely don't feel like that about this.

If Frank is not predicting a 3-0 win for us, then we're in trouble. I predict a dicking, tomorrow.

I'm going, a very simple away day for me and only £20 so no excuses really.

Would like to have done as few away games are near enough for me to contemplate, but not on a work day as just not enough time.

QPR & Reading are Sats so will look at those & though Brentford is a midweek its in Feb so will have stopped working by then

It's all about sneaking out early Parkin!

As I've only got 42 working days left till retirement (& not working one of those due to a funeral) am struggling to sneak out late at the moment let alone early!

Once retired there will be ample time

"Once retired there will be ample time"

True, but usually there is less money

Back