• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham Away 9th April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traore is spending most of the game looking at the bench.

Reid looks okay for Fulham, is it just the standard of his opposition or has been been decent for them against the good sides?

Edit - midfielder one. Not Bobby.

Adama had two teammates to pass to there and picked out Fulham’s left winger instead.

Words cannot describe how sloppy and shit this has been tonight. One reasonable move and we get done over by VAR. The rest of the ‘performance’ has made my eyes bleed.

I would literally kill for a player like Anguissa who gets the ball and his first thought is forward.

As opposed to ours who's first thought is "wheres Conor?"

I would literally kill for a player like Anguissa who gets the ball and his first thought is forward.

I think that kind of concern has to be directed at the manager.

yes, this game(from both teams) have been like a sleeping pill..nothing in this so far

Vitinha’s first instinct is to pass the ball forward. But -

a) we have no movement ahead of him

and b) Nuno doesn’t trust him

He reminds me a bit of Dembele, doesn't really seem to do anything that's going to stand out on the stats sheets but always looks chilled as fuck with the ball.

Donck "almost" two goals in two games...btw his running style..very straight back when running, a bit like a 400m runner

Cool, Nuno. Let’s take WJ off when that exact same move a week ago killed off all of our momentum.

looking forward to backs against the wall for the final 10 minutes for a 0-0 draw.

dogshit filling with catshit pastry(DW's line for WJ last game) sums up this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back