• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham Away 9th April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. And you cannot see the nonsense that creates using the interpretation?
I cannot believe that as a football fan you are defending that decision as when it is so dubious. Without VAR it’s a goal no complaints from anyone get on with the game.
You don’t read I swear.

I DONT LIKE IT. THE RULES ARE SHIT!

But in the rules as they are... it’s offside.

I've definitely come round to the idea that you just judge it by the feet. It'll still mean lines on occasion, but at least it will stop the vast majority of these nonsense decisions.

That decision on the offside almost kills off any love I have for the game (not helped by 13 months away from it in person)

There have been many other dubious/marginal decisions, but that was - don't have words to describe it now.

Anyway, VAR aside, we need a sub to liven us up

Podence's arm at the end of the sleeve is marginally ahead of any part of the Fulham players that he can legally play the ball with
Is it? Looks like the sleeve is level with the Fulham guy's knee to me.

Moot point, anyway, I suppose.

Bollock this in Ruben.

If the goalkeeper doesn't work here I won't be happy

Come on Ruben, about time you scored one of these.

I've definitely come round to the idea that you just judge it by the feet. It'll still mean lines on occasion, but at least it will stop the vast majority of these nonsense decisions.
Lines won't work wherever you draw them, the issue is you can't guarantee where you pause it is the exact moment the ball is played, the fps just isn't high enough.
The only sensible way is to watch a few replays and eyeball it, and only give offside if it is clearly off (exactly as they do in rugby with no one complaining).
Lines drawn just can't work.

ironically the position adama was in, for the first time a short FK might've been the best option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back