• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham Away 9th April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Itially thought it was offside but thats a goal all day, defenders knee is further back than any part of Podence......unless we're saying a forearm can be offside

Bam Ford with his arm raised was the worst I had seen

until tonight.

Was that the one where Jonny was deemed offside?

Not just that, very first game of the season the Boly header into the back of Dendockers arm/back area, also missed an offside on one of the Everton Goals I seem to remember? Didn't even check either the fouls from LFC players in the box.

I just don’t understand the decision. Podence’s elbow/upper arm looks level with the Fulham lad. Definitely not “clearly and obviously” ahead of the Fulham defender - and that’s the part of the body they are saying he *could* score from. But it’s not off? So how have they arrived at that decision?

It’s a fucking farcical decision. I don’t understand (genuinely) how they keep getting away with it? Coote will presumably be officiating a game this weekend?

How is it possible to mess up something so badly? If it wasn’t for my commitment and love of Wolves that I’ve had since before I can remember, I would genuinely switch the TV off now and happily not watch another game until they sort this absolute shit out.

David Coote on VAR again same clown that had a mare v Albion

Absolutely fuming at that. VAR has been everything I feared it would be.

Gutted for Jose too...... was a decent finish

I find it baffling how none of you not know the bloody rules after years of this bollocks.

The rules are shit but in the rules as they are it’s “offside”.

for me VAR should be like this..if you need to take the lines out then its not a clear offside and the goal has to be given...end of
You know it
I know it
Most fans know it
Mike Riley doesn’t

I find it baffling how none of you not know the bloody rules after years of this bollocks.

The rules are shit but in the rules as they are it’s “offside”.
But it wasn’t.

The current law players are deemed offside if any part of their body they can play the ball with its nearer to the opponents goal line them both the ball and the second last opponent i.e. the last defender.
He can’t score with the lower arm and that’s that

Can we just bin VAR... it’s failed & let’s move on until the laws of the game aren’t as stupid as that

Why can’t Sky / BT do their own independent offside analysis with the TV footage and call them out? Cole and Crouch were as wet lettuce as they come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back