• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham Away 9th April

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the fact they can put their little lines wherever they want to make sure they rule out as many goals as possible to feel important that I hate

The rules are shit and so is VAR. If you're off you're off and if you're level your on. Offside worked fine there was no need to fuck about with it.

It shouldn't be allowed to be in the rules as it is written. They're relying on an individual to decide where the line is drawn based on their interpretation of the situation. There's no black and white involved, it's a terrible grey area that needs removing from the incompetent buffoons who have to do it.

It shouldn't be allowed to be in the rules as it is written. They're relying on an individual to decide where the line is drawn based on their interpretation of the situation. There's no black and white involved it's a terrible grey area that needs removing from the incompetent buffoons who have to do it.

And herein lies the biggest problem with VAR. It is still down to human interpretation.

But it wasn’t.

The current law players are deemed offside if any part of their body they can play the ball with its nearer to the opponents goal line them both the ball and the second last opponent i.e. the last defender.
He can’t score with the lower arm and that’s that
He took it from his t shirt line. Same as the hand ball rule. They changed it from arm pit to t shirt line.

Again. Learn the rules.

They are fucking Bollocks rules, but those cunts won’t piss off.

Actually a good link up and overlapping run from Traore there, Podence plays a poor pass inside instead and gives it away.

The call is probably correct, it's the way the PGMOL are making them interpret it that's bollocks

Attachments

• 20210409_210821.jpg
    20210409_210821.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 11
yes, maybe all players should run around with sensors on each goalscoring bodypart and a computer instantly decides if it is offside...or some AI robot scanning every move..

The other big problem with VAR is that, unlike tennis, cricket, NFL, etc it looks for why it should rule goals out rather than why they should be given.

He took it from his t shirt line. Same as the hand ball rule. They changed it from arm pit to t shirt line.

Again. Learn the rules.
So it’s ok if he was wearing a long sleeve shirt?
Again I say bollocks.

I know the rules. I quoted you them

it’s the interpretation of them that is absurd .

Again I say bollocks.

I don’t know why you are arguing. No one wears long sleeve shirts anyway...

if they did then they’d have to guess.

Again I say bollocks.

It's not literally where their t-shirt is. It's a definition of where the line should be.

But again that's open to interpretation depending on the player/angle etc.

I don’t know why you are arguing. No one wears long sleeve shirts anyway...

if they did then they’d have to guess.
Exactly. And you cannot see the nonsense that creates using the interpretation?
I cannot believe that as a football fan you are defending that decision as when it is so dubious. Without VAR it’s a goal no complaints from anyone get on with the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back