• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

http://sportwitness.co.uk/wolves-transfers-dont-fit-leeds-owners-rant-perhaps-look-closer-home/

So is it correct that out of our transfer business this season Jota, Neves, N'Diaye and Miranda are represented by Gestifute whereas Bonatini, Boly, Douglas, Bennett, Ruddy & Vinagre aren't?

Brings our total of players registrations currently owned by Wolves and represented by Gestifute to 4 (Neves, Costa, Cav, Miranda) with one on loan (Jota). That's the same amount as World In Motion agency (5).

Cardiff have 5 players represented by one agency (Unique Sports management). Man Utd have 4 Mino Rioala clients.

They aren't huge numbers of players in squads and all that unusual. If the insinuation by the relevant whiny twats is that we have got better players than they could, then this is just a reflection of how poorly they run their club and a business in this division. They should be aspiring to do what we have done this season.

EFL supposedly meeting us to to discuss third party ownership according to SSN.

Breaking from @EFL on Wolves & Jorge Mendes:
"It was agreed that the EFL Executive will meet with the management of the Club to reiterate the requirements of our regulations and those of the FA and will report back to the Board in due course."

DXx4tmKXkAA6-G8.jpg:large

Yup. It's still an absolute disgrace that the likes of Villa, Leeds and Derby have been able to stamp their feet and throw their toys out of the pram in public during the run in and I hope the EFL remind them of their responsibilities.

Absolute wankers.

Basically the EFL are going to pop over to Molienux for tea and biscuits then ask "Are all the things we talked about in 2016 still being complied with" too which we will say yes. Then the EFL pop back to the next meeting and tell the whingers "cheers for wasting our time, sort your own shit out you bunch of munchers" (or something like that)

Absolutely pathetic from Leeds, Villa, Derby and anyone else moaning. We have been quite open about the fact Mendes helped with the takeover, and has been advising the club. I doubt we are going to be putting that info into the public domain, while trying to do something illegal behind the scenes.

At least Nuno's team talk for Saturday and the Derby game is sorted out.

Jealousy is such a horrible trait, hopefully all this bites Villa and Derby on the ass (Leeds are doing nothing so nothing to go wrong for them)

Amazing isn't it. Be succesful, get investigated. Completely fuck the club like Blues owners and EFL says "Well done, carry on." And I thought Leeds looked like relegation candidates for 18/19 last night. Karma is a dangerous beast...

Fair play to Leeds fans, they all turned on their chairman rather joining the bandwagon. I'm still not keen on them but respect them a bit more now

I do hope a bit more now that villa don't go up and get shafted by FFP - there would be a delicious irony to that. That said, most villa fans I know are decent and think Bruce talks as much shite as we think he does.

I'm still not convinced the FA/EFL won't find a way to shaft us

Fair play to Leeds fans, they all turned on their chairman rather joining the bandwagon. I'm still not keen on them but respect them a bit more now

I do hope a bit more now that villa don't go up and get shafted by FFP - there would be a delicious irony to that. That said, most villa fans I know are decent and think Bruce talks as much $#@!e as we think he does.

There has to genuine misconduct or breach of rules for them to say doc points, fine us etc. They can’t just make it up as they go along.

Everything they have said so far indicates they have no intention of doing anything. The stuff from the EFL today is just them telling the clubs they checked this shit before and all the info since the original meeting shows nothing has changed but if it stops them crying they will make it look like they give a shit and report back to them with the same answers they have had since July 2016

Waste of time, bad losers..as Langers said, why now? I will answer that..because we are about to achieve promotion and other clubs could miss out..sour taste

Everything they have said so far indicates they have no intention of doing anything. The stuff from the EFL today is just them telling the clubs they checked this $#@! before and all the info since the original meeting shows nothing has changed but if it stops them crying they will make it look like they give a $#@! and report back to them with the same answers they have had since July 2016

& Jd too

I guess I'm just paranoid

I guess we should be flattered by all of this attention, it means were doing well and have people rattled. The AVFC chairman is making himself look like a dick on twitter, probably because they've spent so much over the past few seasons.

As Adrian Durham said on talksport tonight what have Wolves done wrong? Even he was baffled by it and he is usually very upto speed with things like this.

If, as all suspect, we come out clean as a whistle it makes two CEOs look very amateur and petty.

I really like the way we've conducted ourselves this season, complimentary in defeat and magnanimous in victory. We've never talked about anyone other than ourselves and have given credit where it's due

Back