• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I voted for him but I actually thought Andros Townsend's was the best and he won

Well after wrongly on my part having a preconceived opinion based on stuff I read on here, I actually quite like him.

BA49-C58-A-C9-DD-45-E7-A0-A0-88-DF4-DA4-EE10.jpg

I liked when they thought TR said he played for Tettenhall!

Mexico removed from the travel red list so no worries about quarantine for Raul. In fact only seven countries left on the list and Brazil isn’t one of them which seems batshit mental.

Think I read Boly has to quarantine (well, this weird version where he can train and play, but not go home, anyway)? Not that we're picking him at the moment.

Only seven countries left. Haiti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Peru, and three others I missed. Edit: Panama, Colombia, Venezuela.

so no quarantine for Boly any more either.

I know it's been said it's all fine, but Mexico's last match seems to finish at about 05:00 on Thursday in El Salvador. He's going to struggle to play at Villa based on previous experience isn't he? Maybe I've missed that he's being let off that one?

I know it's been said it's all fine, but Mexico's last match seems to finish at about 05:00 on Thursday in El Salvador. He's going to struggle to play at Villa based on previous experience isn't he? Maybe I've missed that he's being let off that one?
On a flight by 8, home about 8pm Thursday night. He'll play unless he gets injured

They said on the Talking Wolves Podcast that Saiss and Boly will be leaving for the ACON on the 20th of December, is that right? If it is seriously fucks us for Christmas period, as obviously we can't sign anyone until the 1st (not that I'm overly confident we will be speedy with it anyway.)

Back