• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

High as a Kites! - Wolves Fancast 23

That all seems rather unnecessary. Fancast take time and effort to make these things. You can either choose to listen to them or not but denigrating their effort is extremely unfair.

Clever ploy sticking a negative in. As we all know negatives produce the most debate...

Meh, was unnecessary yeah.

Surprised you managed to reply though - thought you were a bot. Plenty of people on here have Wolves related projects, and push them with links in their signature etc. They also contribute elsewhere. Your sarcastic response to me was your only other contribution to the forum. I don't like that. Sound bud, see you in your next thread.

Surprised you managed to reply though - thought you were a bot. Plenty of people on here have Wolves related projects, and push them with links in their signature etc. They also contribute elsewhere. Your sarcastic response to me was your only other contribution to the forum. I don't like that. Sound bud, see you in your next thread.

When "Wolves Fancast" started out they asked the forum mods if it would be ok to put a link to their blog on here, it was allowed. They discuss current, relevant topics and preview the upcoming match. You really should give it a listen b3h, it's informative, sometime amusing and just a group of Wolves fans and friends giving their opinions on all things Wolves. I enjoy it and even moreso now that my mate Reeg has been kicked to the curve by them :icon_lol:

1. You're posting something provocative to what you thought was a bot? Good work.

2. The Fancast chaps asked our permission to promote their blog and we agreed - it's a good show, it's relevant to Wolves and plenty of posters on here listen to it and enjoy it.

Maybe you could try and learn a bit of respect and a few manners? And if you're not interested in something, maybe don't bother responding in such a way in future?

I didn't actually think it was a bot - I was also being sarcastic - As in it might as well be a bot...

That's sound, Langers. It's been itching at me for a while, well now I know.

I didn't actually think it was a bot - I was also being sarcastic - As in it might as well be a bot...

That's sound, Langers. It's been itching at me for a while, well now I know.

Our response was just a bit a 'banter' as Richard Keys would say b3h. We are grateful that Wolves Forum mods let us post our podcast on here every week. Appreciate it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea but we appreciate the kind comments on it so far. Feel free to give it a listen if you have an hour spare.

When "Wolves Fancast" started out they asked the forum mods if it would be ok to put a link to their blog on here, it was allowed. They discuss current, relevant topics and preview the upcoming match. You really should give it a listen b3h, it's informative, sometime amusing and just a group of Wolves fans and friends giving their opinions on all things Wolves. I enjoy it and even moreso now that my mate Reeg has been kicked to the curve by them :icon_lol:

Ha! Reeg's still on it, just hasn't had much time this season to come on. He will be back, don't worry...

Fancastdavid to mediate, no one is questioning the content, I love it.

Just thought the title was a bit provocative bearing in mind our love for the chap in question :)

Ha! Reeg's still on it, just hasn't had much time this season to come on. He will be back, don't worry...

Reeg will be back? How will my ears cope :devilsmile:

Fancastdavid to mediate, no one is questioning the content, I love it.

Just thought the title was a bit provocative bearing in mind our love for the chap in question :)

Fair do's. Just a light hearted title. We talk extensively about fan's view's on Kightly on this week's pod.

For the love of God don't get him started :)

Back