• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

I’m Off

Presume the Parakeets have to be ready to face off against any one of the many killer animals over there?

2185367678_4c3182feea.jpg

They have to be hard as nails here I reckon. Ed has just got a new dachshund puppy called yorkie and it’s the dappiest dog ever. Makes Tyler look like a mastermind candidate

Is that standard across the board or just because they are imported or something?
Standard accross the board.

Excise taxes are largely responsible for the price-hike, and the Federal Government has promised to increase taxes and costs in a bid to drive smoking rates down below 10% by 2025.

The prices are absolutely mind blowing. If it’s to the point that someone like me says fuck this for a game of soldiers the government policy has to be credited to work I guess

Those prices seem mental. But I suppose a good thing if it makes some people stop as you say

Is vaping a thing over there pad? I've been doing it for ages, loads cheaper than the fags here and obviously you don't stink efc. Don't get me wrong, giving up would be better, but could be a useful halfway house

Reactions: b3h
Vaping is huge. About twenty bucks for a weeks vape v sixty plus for a single pack of decent fags it’s no surprise. I guess the tax on vape isn’t as punitive.

The prices are absolutely mind blowing. If it’s to the point that someone like me says fuck this for a game of soldiers the government policy has to be credited to work I guess
TBF, they've (cigarettes) been more expensive in Oz than the UK for a good 8 years or more. One of my mates over there went from tailor-made to roll-ups and then on to vaping mainly because of the costs.

Back