• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

I’m Off

6 month tourist. It’s on its way but still a bit squeaky bum time.

Just back from a leaving dinner with Janine, the step kids and the grandson. Great night but quite bitter sweet as I realise how much I am going to miss them. Ah well. It’s definitely for the best. Another six months here and I reckon I would have been no more than a statistic

It's all a bit tragic William, but obviously I don't know the ins and outs, so I'll just wish you the very best, I enjoyed meeting you on my various infrequent visits to the matches, and I really wish you all the very best. Happiness is just down the road, just need to go find it now. Good luck.

A few of use met up with the Padster for a few fair well/just piss off drinks and a curry last night.

Did struggle to get the bantz going early doors in the Hogshead....so we fixed that

FB_IMG_1677389941664.jpg

Not too keen on Paddy's blouse tbh, but gutted that I couldn't be there to wish Paddy well in his new adventure.

As an ex-pat myself i wish you all the very best in your new life.

Safe travels. (y)

As someone who did a long time in another Country ( and then came back) I wish you the best in your new life Paddy. I'm sure you will soon settle, make many new friends, and make new Aussie memories to add to your Wolvo ones. Good luck and safe travels.

I’m welling up reading that. The next 48 hours clearing the house are going to be hell on earth. But it’s going to be so worth it.

I doubt we will hear from Paddy until he has got to his brothers house, as he states, just outside Brisbane.

(3 fucking hours away from Brisbane).

This post was made from my house in Market Drayton....or just outside North Devon.

Isn't market Drayton somewhere between Stoke and Rhyl ?

Back