• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

I’m Off

Scuse me asking Paddy, but what will you be doing for a job, I take it you have something lined up, or is your very clever Squeeze gonna be paying the bills?
Really exciting time for you and having enjoyed (I use the word loosely) 'Wanted Down Under', I'm fascinated to hear your story.
Squeeze moved out 18 months ago.

Good luck Paddy, that’s a full reset and new chapter for sure.

I’m sure you’ll find the whole thing very liberating. Well done, I admire your courage, all the very best.

As the J--Lop would say if you were his English teacher...fuck off you cunt and enjoy yourself. I am sure we shall see some new additions to your neverending list of obscenities as you immerse yourself in the Aussie culture.

You only have one life, make of it what you can when you can.

Best of luck Paddy. Hopefully you'll continue to give me shit over Corbyn from down under.

Recently dawned on me I'm now literally paying to be abused. It's like a Python sketch.

Send off curry in a couple of weeks. We're all putting £13 on the table at the end. I'm sure you can sort the rest out.

What can I say? From the very start of getting your child to put down two unannounced, unprompted pints of Guinness on our table (I've rarely been so confused in the intervening 17 years), it's been an adventure. Getting lost INSIDE a football stadium. Mixing up Stephen Elliott and Elliott Bennett when they were both on the pitch at the same time. Doing the ticket scan at the turnstile a good 7-8 years before the machines were even installed. Taking me to a brilliant pub in Leicester with your inside knowledge of living in Leicester which is er, a pile of rubble. Taking my instructions for Palace away of "do not wear colours, I have found us a pub but I have no idea what their policy is" to mean "wear the entire club shop at once". Getting back from Stoke inside about 25 minutes because you refused to use the Britannia Stadium's facilities and it was a Code Red situation (I wasn't scared at travelling down the M6 at that speed, honest). Being sick at Southend and volunteering this information to everyone, for no reason. Some dreadful, dreadful, dreadful music. But mostly, just being a good mate.

It's been a pleasure and you'll be back to visit often enough. Go out and there and smash it, pal. Only the end of a phone away.

Telling me that Wales lost to Fiji should feature then
And the weirdest route to a pub post-match (after Albion in the playoffs in 2007) ever, because of WMP's genius strategy. I have lived in or around Wolverhampton for most of my life. I could not retrace that journey if you paid me a million quid. And it was the wettest day ever as well.

All the fun of the fair!

I though you had broken an ankle when we had to drop off that wall

Best of luck, I’m sure you’ll smash it.

Makes it bastard hard to get it down to a top 3 for a best man's speech though
Yes. Sorry about that. I generate a generous amount of material. I think my fave was in my brothers speech about duck screw though

Look what just popped up in my FB memories....

10960253_10152523615956222_5354231729784499823_o.jpg

Back