• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ipswich (A) build up

If we go down and even if we stay up, this relegation dog fight is a result of not getting a striker in on January. Lambert is no where near as good as he rates himself.

I was listening to 5Live earlier and they were talking about how Zenga had got us in this mess but how we now had someone who knew the Championship, always were talking about the lack of opportunities for British coaches. Sit through the end of the McCarthy era, Saunders entire reign, Jacketts final season and then all of Lamberts reign so far and get back to me about why these shambolic fucking cunts don't deserve any opportunities.

Lambert seems to have turned into Kenny Jackett of last year, playing for 0-0 draws and barely bothering with subs

Lambert seems to have turned into Kenny Jackett of last year, playing for 0-0 draws and barely bothering with subs

I got the impression he doesn't like Cav but can only assume he is resting Costa wanting to keep him ready for Saturday, we are resting players away at an out of form nothing to play for Ipswich, so we are ready to play Rotherham. It's tragic.

I got the impression he doesn't like Cav but can only assume he is resting Costa wanting to keep him ready for Saturday, we are resting players away at an out of form nothing to play for Ipswich, so we are ready to play Rotherham. It's tragic.

Well he's said it was a 'must not lose' game hence the shitty team selection.

It might have been a 'must not lose' game - but no one was winning that (could have played for the rest of the decade and it would not have changed anything)

Which if it works even I will accept 4 points from 6 after the run, if it backfires on him though he will be one lose away from rivalling Dean Saunders record, which I checked after someone mentioned it the other day and was accused of being facetious.

Back