• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2022 Transfer Thread

Let’s play clever and say straight swap for Deli Alli
If this is genuine then the hope could would be a bidding war as Leeds and Liverpool have shown interest in the past, so final figure could creep up
If there’s a swap deal considered then there ain’t a Spurs player who would be in this price bracket who would improve us and certainly not Dele Alli (heads gone and too much baggage)
As for Leeds if they are still sniffing then I’d be counter grooming Raphina for Adama all day long

Dembele seems a big risk... Silly wages surely (maybe Barca would cover a big chunk) and he's been made of crackers lately.

Will say that it was his introduction that rescued Barca when they were losing 1-0 to that third tier side in the Copa del Rey.

Two different points for me. Is Semedo a decent full back?- yes. Is/was/will he ever be worth £30m- no. You can think it was a poor deal value wise without being anti the player himself.
Maybe so, but given the option between Semedo at 30m and AWB at 50m, I know which value I'm happier with.

If this is genuine then the hope could would be a bidding war as Leeds and Liverpool have shown interest in the past, so final figure could creep up
If there’s a swap deal considered then there ain’t a Spurs player who would be in this price bracket who would improve us and certainly not Dele Alli (heads gone and too much baggage)

I present to you Giovani Lo Celso

Dembele has wonderful talent but his wages must be ridiculous and he's always injured. Plus I really doubt it's true :D

Not a word I thought you'd use Alan? Do you know what one is? I assume it's a British term
Don't tell me it's gendered in some way.

It is, isn't it.

Feel a bit foolish having looked it up as I'm sure I knew the connection at some point having been reminded. Have amended the insult.

And here I was just getting my brain around the euphemism "box".

Back