• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Last Man Standing - 2015/16

Parkins left foot

'Quirk's Gay Game Winner'
Reaction score
Will run this again if there is enough appetite, but there are a number of other prediction games on here which require greater skill (& this one is somewhat of a lottery) so won't be disappointed if this doesn't go forward.

If there are more than 10 participants then will go ahead - any less than that and there will be better things to do

You must go ahead with it. It is the only prediction game I have won...

I wanna play

I will go ahead if there are enough to make it a sensible competition as doesn't take up too much time

Aye go for it. I've got one win already so looking to add to that.

I'm in for the Lst Man Standing game and I will also have a bash at changing the thread title.

I'm in for the Lst Man Standing game and I will also have a bash at changing the thread title.

Thanks for that Sniffer - however much I proof read before posting I always seem to cock up the thread title, which I can't change.

Makes me look Illighte - -il-iterate? - stupid :icon_smile:

Seeing as how a number are up for this then the first game starts with the fixtures below. Rules are that you pick 1 team, which must win to put you into the next round, though you cannot pick that team again during that competition.
Draw or lose & you are out. As the title suggests the Last Man Standing wins.

Sat 8 Aug
Man Utd v Tottenham
Bournemouth v Aston Villa
Everton v Watford
Leicester v Sunderland
Norwich v Crystal Palace
Chelsea v Swansea

Sun 9 Aug
Arsenal v West Ham
Newcastle v Southampton
Stoke v Liverpool

Mon 10 Aug