• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leicester City (H) League Cup Rd 3 25.09.2018

Fold Street if you're going to the pub, Science Park (free) if you're going straight to the ground.

I didn't realise there's no extra time now, but straight to penalties.

I didn't realise there's no extra time now, but straight to penalties.

Where the Checkatrade Trophy leads the rest follow.....much better to do that especially on night games. We also have VAR being used at Molineux for the first time tonight

Are they continuing the ABBA penalty order too?

Ruddy; Donk, Coady, Hause; Doherty, Saiss, Watt, Vinagre; MGW, Bonatini, Cavaleiro.

Subs - Norris, Bennett, Jonny, Goncalves, Giles, Ashley-Seal, Costa.

I know coady and Doc will play but it's stupid to risk them in a pointless game.

Are they continuing the ABBA penalty order too?

When all is said and done, thats the name of the game. You knew One of us would have to do this. Why did it have to be me? Knowing me , knowing you its just something that I do I do I do.

When all is said and done, thats the name of the game. You knew One of us would have to do this. Why did it have to be me? Knowing me , knowing you its just something that I do I do I do.

No.

There's always that one person that takes it too far.

Decent chance Cav will be playing tonight...

0e83f92b55502f743d779d19ea2a71cc.jpg

Cracking. Be good to see Cav back. Think he'd shine in the PL personally.
Will be dusting off the radio tonight.
Think we'll see LG's team. I'd be putting MGW as part of the front 3 personally.

Assuming the same team as the Sheffield Wednesday game, then Cav being available allows Coady to rest, MGW into midfield and Saiss as the sweeper

I'd like to see Dendoncker in CM personally, but we don't really have anyone else to play there unless Bennett plays.

This game is being televised in mainland Europe too for those that live over there ;)

Back