• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion: 2020/21

S'ton really must have gone proper shit if they're conceding to Benteke inside two minutes.
They've got to be worried about next season, taken 20 points from their last 25 games and I'm sure they were on a similar run last season too before winning a clutch of matches, it looks like they either sell Ings this summer or he goes for nothing in 12 months and they don't really have any other outstanding players.

Grealish back for Villa and somehow gets away with calling the ref a fucking cunt. Delightful young man.

Has Grealish come on? They’ve not mentioned him yet.

Last edited:
Mings with his standard one a game nasty challenge. Studs up high against DCL. Perhaps not a red but lucky to get away without a booking.

Mings with his standard one a game nasty challenge. Studs up high against DCL. Perhaps not a red but lucky to get away without a booking.
What was the deal at the end with Mings not having to go off after treatment? Something to do with if two players from the same team are being treated at the same time?

As if Liverpool were going to get a penalty at Utd.

What was the deal at the end with Mings not having to go off after treatment? Something to do with if two players from the same team are being treated at the same time?
Yes it a big disadvantage if two players from one side have to stay off the pitch especially if one is the goalkeeper.

As if Liverpool were going to get a penalty at Utd.
Get in Diogo.

My reply was going to be that there is a case to give it and not to. He did get a touch but his follow through was out of control and took the player out.

Get in Diogo.

My reply was going to be that there is a case to give it and not to. He did get a touch but his follow through was out of control and took the player out.
I can definitely see where you wouldn’t give it, but once you have given it then there nowhere near enough evidence to overturn it.

Get in Diogo.

Didn't see it in real time but after watching about 40 replays I don't think it was a penalty. He won the ball and planted his foot on the floor before any contact was made.

Fred, Shaw, Henderson. Take your pick who's at fault for that goal

Leicester/Chelsea in trouble for a Champions league spot. I can see Liverpool winning their remaining games which would leave Leicester needing 4 points and Chelsea needing 6. They’ve got to play each other

Don't know who I'd want to miss out more, Leicester or the bindippers.

Chelsea could finish 5th and qualify by winning this years contest.

Back