• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion: 2020/21

Scott Carson must have had a brute of a paper round. Looks older than me and I’m forty nine in less than a month.

I'd have a look at Willock if he's available for loan or transfer in the summer.
I don’t think this is a terrible shout by any means, i just think it would depend on what role we think Vitinha will play. I know some want him to play alongside Neves but that just isn’t going to happen any time soon

I haven't seen anywhere near enough of him to make judgement but he does seem to keep making an impact in a really shit side. Not that that warrants signing him like.

Burnley doing a collective Roger Johnson impression.

If Leeds win then we need to win all three of our remaining games to have any chance of finishing in the top half (probably still wouldn't happen).

Leeds have dealt with the physicality really well. Struijk and Llorente being really aggressive. Think from what I remember they struggled a bit at the start physically or was that Koch (or all of them? The whole team getting through so much work pressing and it means Burnley can’t get men up the field to win the second balls and Leeds are just quicker anyway.

Fuck me, from the BBC today you’d think Lineker was starting up front for Leicester today.

Another defeat for Flum. Getting nowhere near respectability. And the media keep pushing brave Scottie Parker for the Spurs job. Yes please. Do it Levy.

I have no idea of the handball rule now but last I remember is that any contact with the arm below the t shirt line in the build up was counted?

Back