• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion: 2020/21

How has this Everton team been up there all season. They are always dreadful when I see them

How has this Everton team been up there all season. They are always dreadful when I see them
They're not alone in being higher than their performances seem to warrant. Every time I watch Newcastle and Palace I'm amazed they're not battling toe to toe with the relegated teams. I suspect other fans say similar about us!

Said it before they’ve got a squad full of players who turn up here and there. Anchelotti needs to take some huge flack to but I imagine he’s given easier ride due to his reputation.

They're awful at home for some reason, their away record is very good. It's typical we'll be playing them with fans in.

Our record in Merseyside when fans have been allowed in this season

Played 1
Lost 1
Scored 0
Conceded 4
Dives 1

Tremedous stuff

From what I've seen so far Bournemouth are looking better than Brentford

I really hope Bournemouth don't come back up.

Shithouse of a club and don't want to play the same sides as 19/20.

Brentford or Barnsley for me.

I dunno if Bournemouth would be the same shithouses they were before.

Brentford as I don't think they've been in the pl before

Is the crowd noise real? I'm watching man United and can't decide
If they're booing and chanting against the Glazers then yes... If not, Sky are pumping it through to "protect" the big 6 club

Errr. How is that a yellow. Up the other end Mason is getting a red out instantly.

Looks like pretty much most of the Old Trafford crowd is exempt from wearing a mask.

How is VAR continually getting this stuff wrong?! Fernandes clearly never touches it.

Dreadful stuff from the people involved on a weekly basis.

Back