• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion: 2020/21

0-3! Albion are mince.

Interesting to see how Spurs use Doherty, I'm guessing the same as they used Aurier. Which seeing as he invariably lacks any application defensively and lacks Aurier's pace to recover, it should hopefully be a complete disaster.

3 nil Leicester, without looking particularly impressive. It was always going to be tough season to go up with the short break but Albion are going to really struggle here unless they pull something out the bag.

As DW has said Albion need at least 3 players to stand any chance even then it’ll be a struggle.

I think this is where not having fans hurts you. They've been outclassed so probably didn't make a difference in the end, but first game of the season and all that

Early days to make a judgement but I’m right in thinking that’s about as best a side as Albion can field?
Only chance they’ve got is to revert to very pragmatic football, with the 3 CD they’ve got playing 3 at the back is a disaster waiting to happen.

So are Albion just doing a Norwich then, basically? I.e take the money and run?

I think this is where not having fans hurts you. They've been outclassed so probably didn't make a difference in the end, but first game of the season and all that

They’d have lost comfortably regardless of that I think some players way way out their depth Bartley, O’Shea, Robinson, Sawyers looked lost.

I'm not sure on their hashtag #albionfamily its either a wonderful acknowledgment to their unique family lineage or its a naive over sight.

Did I hear a commentator or pundit say that 36 year old, turns like a tanker, Branislav Ivanovic was going to be offered something?

No idea which way Spurs v Everton will go

I think I'm going spurs though

£50m you gotta score that or cross it ffs haha

God Richarlison is pony sometimes. Usually even.

Everton finally capitalise after a few good chances. Great header from DCL.

think we will finish above spurs this year at least if they dont strengthen

Back