• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2023/24

they have but it’s very much aided by a complete balls by Ake and Ederson.
Said it at half time cut the silly mistakes and Coty will be fine.

Think he's brilliant personally
Needs to fine tune his game numerous times he’s had the ball in good positions and made the wrong pass, then he nearly just proved me wrong

He was very clumsy then, again it’s just his decision making at times

I think both sides will be disappointed with the result but it benefits Liverpool more especially with City and Arsenal still to play each other.

Only possible places you can see Liverpool dropping points is at Man Utd and Villa

I know still images aren't always the best tool...but it's just a foul, isn't it. You can't do that, whether you got a tiny touch on the ball first or not.

4000.jpg

Foul, penalty and arguable red, although I'd give a yellow due to lack of force. VAR, he played the ball in a natural position

I know still images aren't always the best tool...but it's just a foul, isn't it. You can't do that, whether you got a tiny touch on the ball first or not.

4000.jpg
I couldn't believe they just let that go. As soon as I saw it I thought 'penalty'. VAR just bottled it. Didn't want to give a penalty 9 minutes into stoppage time. Ridiculous and cowardly. Its mind boggling that they are just about always wrong on everything and totally unaccountable. PGMOL is utter wank.

4000.jpg
Very lucky, it’s just a clear penalty. If it was given against us I’d be angry at player making the tackle not the officials.

Very lucky, it’s just a clear penalty. If it was given against us I’d be angry at player making the tackle not the officials.
Thing is, it would likely be given in any other circumstance. But the lateness of the incident, the repercussions of giving it in the title race, the teams involved meant that they simply took the cowardly way out.

Thing is, it would likely be given in any other circumstance. But the lateness of the incident, the repercussions of giving it in the title race, the teams involved meant that they simply took the cowardly way out.

I agree and I really hate saying it if it’s a side in mid table they’re playing it gets given.

City will beat Arsenal home and it’ll just be case of whether Liverpool can deal with the pressure of being chased. Almost certain will be involved in the PL soap opera on the final day.

4000.jpg
When viewed like that as a still frame sure, however, you need to see the still frames before it where the ball would be where his foot is and where the Liverpool player runs into it. So no, not a foul for me. Just a football incident that in the past was nothing but in this new sanitary version of the game, everything is made out to be a foul regardless.

Watching it in real time it looks a foul, watching it in slow motion it looks a foul.
Fact is very simple make that challenge outside the box a free kick is always given.
Doku backs out initially and could easily just go for a header which he would’ve won and any contact by Mac Alister would be given as a foul.
Once you make contact with the midriff of someone with your studs it’s a foul.

Back