• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man City Carabao Cup Build Up Thread

Perhaps there's some myth/curse to explain it?

:run:

Now even I can't see one there. And I look for them don't ya know lol.

Now shut up about jinxes curses and bogey sides til after Norwich please.

I don't have time to do a proper write-up but here are my scores for the lads from yesterday:

Norris - 9 Co-MOTM

Batth - 7

Coady - 7

Hause - 8

Bennett - 7

Price - 8

N'Diaye - 7

Vinagre - 7

Marshall - 6

Enobakhare - 9 Co-MOTM

Costa - 6

Ronan - 6

Cavaleiro - 7

Leo - 7

Anyway I say Mitre should fuck with City from now on. Next time they ask for a practice bag, send them a load of these bastards.

mitre-mouldmaster.jpg

Entire defence out with bruised thighs and De Bruyne out with a broken foot after 10 minutes of training.

The sun says Man city and arsenal could be forced to replay their league cup games,due to too many subs being used in extra time

The sun says Man city and arsenal could be forced to replay their league cup games,due to too many subs being used in extra time

They either leave it as it is or throw them out for breaking the rules

Nah....we use that type of ball every week in the Championship so we know how to use it. Poor Pep only had 2 days to train with it or some other bollocks like that

City have some of the best players in the world, they ought to be winning games against us even if the ball was made of cheese or replaced by a giant space hopper. Good game, could have gone either way (likely theirs if the early penalty had been given, they’d probably have slain us) but in the end we’re out and they’re through.

Proud of the Wolves, respect to City.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No rules broken. Just a confused Norwich manager who kick started this. The rules states you can use a 4th sub in extra time but if you have only used 2 in the normal 90 minutes you can still use the 3rd in ET. Its not a hard rule saying you can only make 1 sub in ET. You can make all 4 if you want. We would have done the same if the ball had gone out of play at the end as we were trying to bring on Miranda and Leo had come on at the start of the extra time

Last edited:
de Bruyne asks Ronan for his shirt. Young lad looks a bit shocked at the request (or Ronan has nicked his shirt and he is demanding it to be given back...)

tweet-923272255492231168-2.jpg

But... But... Of anyone out there I'm like your miniature. Can't I just have it?

Pullis “Right lads let’s study the dingles match against them for Saturday to see how we stop the goal machine like they did”

“But gaffer we have to use a Premier football”

Back