• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man City v Wolves Build up - Tuesday 8pm, BT

Status
Not open for further replies.
All from Adama pissing about with it like against Albion. Had several opportunities to offload it. Admittedly an amount of time passes after that, but no reason to lose the ball when we did.

Fucking Donck.................................Oh sorry :)

That's wank.

Semedo too deep, Neto not paying attention, Coady misses the clearance and Dendoncker not even looking the right way when it hits him on the way in.

Silva will still get his customary chance per game he gets

All from Adama pissing about with it like against Albion. Had several opportunities to offload it. Admittedly an amount of time passes after that, but no reason to lose the ball when we did.
He has at least being trying to keep the ball. No point in spannering it up field every time.

Probably because he was running back to goal.
I’ve only seen from walkers pass as my view went down - but everyone else had managed to turn round and try and get a block in, but Donk was standing on the line facing the wrong way, was weird.

yeah, Adama should have played the simple pass to semedo instead of trying to beat four players..but we need to learn to hold a fucking defensive line and not play them onside all the time

FFS. I don’t think Traore ever looks like he’s fully in control of the ball.

Goal was always coming as we went back to how we were in the first half and just defending for our lives. You are never going to stop city pressing and coming forward like they do but for that 10 min spell we relieved some of that pressure by giving them something to think about with breaks of our own then after that there's been nothing again.

been a rough game for hoever

yes, unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back