• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man City v Wolves Build up - Tuesday 8pm, BT

Status
Not open for further replies.
That entire right hand side has been rancid. I include Neto in that

He has at least being trying to keep the ball. No point in spannering it up field every time.
Agreed, but he has several opportunities to pass in this instance and it's not like it's not a regular occurrence of him playing in completely the wrong area.

Even breaking forward with no one in front of him then, you could tell Moutinho wanted to stop, turn and pass it backwards.

Dendoncker has been awful again but he's not shit, he's just bang out of form and got no confidence at all. I don't think he should be playing whether Boly is fit or not. You can just tell he's not right at the moment.

dont wanna see the stats for this game

Even breaking forward with no one in front of him then, you could tell Moutinho wanted to stop, turn and pass it backwards.
yes, he passes sideways and backwards 9 out of 10 passes

Dendoncker has been awful again but he's not shit, he's just bang out of form and got no confidence at all. I don't think he should be playing whether Boly is fit or not. You can just tell he's not right at the moment.
He shouldn’t be in defence - DM or nothing.

The goal had been coming for fooking ages, wherever it came from someone would have been to blame

They just showed the goal again- Donk had fucking ages to turn around and try and get a block in.

no guarantee he could have, but more chance if he was facing the right way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back