• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man City v Wolves Build up - Tuesday 8pm, BT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it won't happen, but as Neto and Adama don't offer much defensively, why not on corners against us they both occupy the half way line. This would mean City would need possibly 3 players back to cover.

Time for Maradendoncker to break his duck for the season.
I'm dreading the time that Stirling has the audacity to go past him and Dire Wolf loses his shit and hires a hit man to take him out :rolleyes:

Humphrey talking wank about Mendes.

Fuck off you weird religious freak.

Chappers and Ornstein have just released a podcast on mendes, probably triggered him.

It’s a narrative with not even a kernel of truth. One thing that is true is that the team that wants Neto is going to need phenomenally deep pockets.

I have a gut feeling we will get hammered tonight. I hope I am wrong.

They're constantly talking about "one of the big boys" coming in for Neto. I think it's pretty unlikely he's sold in the summer, I mean it could happen but he's just signed a new deal and we'd want an absolute fortune for him.

Interesting to see Hoever there. If we are playing on the counter then neither Fabio nor Willian Joke are suitable.

So I get the thinking, however whatever we do, we're not likely to get owt.
So i can get fully on board, is it joke as in yolk or joke as in saute?

I'm dreading the time that Stirling has the audacity to go past him and Dire Wolf loses his shit and hires a hit man to take him out :rolleyes:
Maybe Dire Wolf is at the Emptyhad with a sniper rifle as we speak.... :unsure:

So we are selling Neto in the summer, are going to get spanked tonight and obviously the whole show has been a massive Manchester City wankfest.

Shouldn’t have expected anything else, tbf.

8 at the back, pace in attack...but 50 yds away from everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back