• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man City v Wolves Build up - Tuesday 8pm, BT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd imagine Semedo will get forward too so donk will be insurance for the right hand side

Boly listed amongst the subs. Guess it’s anyone’s guess if he’s fit!

Hoever in at RWB with Semedo ahead of him is a slight concern.

That’s a proper hardcore counter attack side if ever I saw one!
Two RWB’s? 😉

Going for it on the counter then. Good team IMO.

If we can keep Neto and Traore central (just not dropping really deep to help out wide) it’s not too bad an idea I guess. Big game for Hoever if that’s where he is!

But I think we'll have to walk it into the net ?
Adama doesnt score tap-ins* so we wont

*I know, he hasn’t scored in ages but...

Gets Donk out of defence which is good, and he will work hard. Shame we don’t have anyone that can run with the ball in midfield, but I guess we’re relying on the front two for that.

Interesting to see Hoever there. If we are playing on the counter then neither Fabio nor Willian Joke are suitable.

So I get the thinking, however whatever we do, we're not likely to get owt.

Interesting line up, will be good to see how Hoever gets on at CB. Think we expecting Neto and Traore up front as a two........Traore nailed on to score or assist a Donk goal.

Not surprised we've gone for extra man in midfield. With a lot of luck we could get something but it needs City to be below par.

It might be Hoever at the back with Donk in midfield in a 352

It's what i thought it would be against these. A point would do me. Let's hope Neto and Traore have their shooting boots on. Or maybe Neves just behind them burying a volley from 25 yards 94 mins in..

we've consistently gone 3-5-2 vs city. Hasn't worked out too bad in the past, even when we have scratched our heads at one or two previous team selections.
at least traore isn't at rwb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back