• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Match Day Thread: Wolves v Fulham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Froggat is such a self important know it all irritating cunt.

Arse it. Told you it would be a bloody classic. Just put the kids to bed. Grizzle grizzle grizzle.

Very strange West Ham are wearing dark blue strips (3rd kit?) at home..looks a good crowd there too, loads of Everton.

Glad for the potential win, but we really didn't need extra time tonight after playing 48 hours before.

throw in wolves. An fa cup win? Leon Clarke on.

Dicko flying into the box but he keeps trying to lift the ball as it won't roll so he's digging it out as he runs so it's no surprised it got robbed off him.

Dicko will come off for Clarke.

Rodallega gives far too much time after Fofana dances through 3 players - Iorfa & VLP crowd him out.

Clarke gets 15 seconds as Dicko goes off

Free kick Fulham on the edge of the box.

Free kick edge of area to Fulham. Why hasn't he blown the whistle?

Glad for the potential win, but we really didn't need extra time tonight after playing 48 hours before.

On the plus side, its out of the way and then have a full rest day tomorrow before returning to normal match prep training

Blow the fucking whistle now!!!!

Fulham get a FK on the edge of the box on the end of the last minute of extra time

I'm sure my pharmacy has a cream for that.

I'll probably get banned for racism against the Greeks now...
Price slots it through the gap for Clarke to Price to Doherty to Evans but he fucks that up and Flum break and they get a free kick on the edge of our box. McCormack to take this.... 30 seconds left...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back